3: 1 RECOVERY + is a muscle recuperator of the highest quality that provides all the necessary nutrients to optimize recovery in sports in which strength-resistance predominates.
Its composition is balanced in such a way that it provides a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins that according to the scientific studies (Margolis, LM. et al., MSSE. 2,020) is the ideal ratio to enhance both energy and muscle recovery processes, in addition to promoting a hormonal profile (Kraemer, WJ. et al., JAP. 1998) suitable for optimizing these processes after training or competition.
Its extraordinary formula consists of:
- Carbohydrates : combines 2 sources of high glycemic index, Dextrose and Maltodextrin, in a ratio 1/1, which is ideal to optimize energy recovery processes (glycogen replacement) after physical activity (Mata, F. et al., Euro-American Journal of Sports Sciences. 2.018).
- Proteins: contains as the only protein source, whey protein isolate (WPI). This protein source is rapidly assimilated (Wilson, J. et al., JISSN. 2006) and, due to its high amount of essential amino acids, favors post-workout muscle recovery processes, especially when ingested in a drink containing the carbohydrates dextrose and maltodextrin (which is the mixture discussed in the previous point) (Zawadzki, KM. et al., JAP. 1992). The addition of protein facilitates the repair and recovery of the exercised muscle (Saunders, MJ. Et al., JSCR. 2007).
- L-Leucia: why have we added a plus of this important amino acid? Well, to reach the so-called “Leucine threshold”. Since this threshold is essential to activate the physiological systems of post-training recovery (protein synthesis via mTOR) (Phillips, SM. Et al., Nutrition and Metabolism. 2016), which together with the rest of essential amino acids, from the proteins mentioned above, we will make them optimal.
- L-Glutamine: this amino acid, among other functions, seems to improve the functioning of the immune system because it serves as fuel (Calder, PC et al., AA. 1999), mainly to macrophages and lymphocytes. In relation to this, the very supplementation with isolated whey proteins (WPI) benefits the immune system, since the amino acids of this protein are signallers, which, among others, regulate the function of lymphocytes (Bumrungpert, A. et al. ., JMF. 2.018).
- Vitamins: added up to at least 15% of the NRV to facilitate all body recovery processes.
- Minerals: We have only added the necessary minerals (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium) to promote rehydration after training.
This matrix of ingredients is specially designed to have an optimal absorption and that the arrival of all its nutrients, to the muscle cells, is fast and effective.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with spectacular taste and digestibility.
- Chocolate: (33%) Dextrose, (33%) maltodextrin, (18%) milk protein (whey protein isolate), defatted cocoa powder, (2.2 %) L-leucine, (1.4%) L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), sodium citrate, flavorings, magnesium salt of citric acid, calcium salt of citric acid, vitamin mix (L-ascorbic acid, D- biotin, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, phylloquinone, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroralmonoglutamic acid), sweeteners
- Red Fruits: (35%) Dextrose, (35%) maltodextrin, (22%) milk protein (whey protein isolate ), (1.7%) L-leucine, (1.4%) L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), sodium citrate, acidifier: citric acid; magnesium salt of citric acid, calcium salt of citric acid, potassium citrate, aroma, black carrot concentrate, vitamin mix (L-ascorbic acid, D-biotin, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, Calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, phylloquinone, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame-K.
Contains milk (including lactose) and soy.
How to use: Mix 50g of product (1 heaping saucepan or an envelope) with 250 ml of water, shaker well and drink it immediately after physical activity.