Liquid texture energy gel with carbohidrates, aminoacids and minerals. Caffeinated and non caffeinated version.
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 49 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
WHY CROWN SPORT NUTRITION? (41 SEC)?
- Mix of carbohydrates in a 2: 1: 1 ratio (Maltodextrin: Dextrose: Fructose)
- With a plus of branched chain amino acids, Arginine and Taurine
- With minerals from assimilable sources
- Liquid texture with incredible flavor and digestibility
- Vegan friendly and allergen free
Energy Gel is a gel of the highest quality with a premium composition that provides all the necessary ingredients to improve performance in your training sessions and competitions. We have also developed it with a fluid texture that will not cost you to swallow and will minimize gastrointestinal problems.
It contains an ideal matrix of three sources of carbohydrates, Maltodextrin, Dextrose and Fructose, in a 2: 1: 1 ratio. Carbohydrate intake during sports practice has been shown to improve performance (Cermak, N.M. et al., SM. 2013; Pochmuller, M. et al., JISSN. 2016). In addition, if the exercise is prolonged (> 2.5 h), it has been shown that taking carbohydrates that are absorbed by different cellular transporters (known as GLUT) is the only way to increase the rate of assimilation and oxidation of exogenous carbohydrates above than 60 g / hour (Currell, K. et al., MSSE. 2008; Earnest, CP et al., JSCR. 2004). In addition, something that few people know and / or many forget is that the consumption of exogenous carbohydrates, during physical activity, minimizes the immunosuppressive effects produced by intense exercise (Nieman, D.C. et al., EIR. 1998).
But in addition to the combination of carbohydrates, our extraordinary formula has more added values since we have also incorporated:
- Minerals: better known as electrolytes or salts, especially sodium (Na), which is the one we lose the most with sweat and is essential to maintain hydration during physical activity (each gel provides approx. 110 mg) (Panel NDA . EFSA Journal. 2011). They also provide potassium (K) and magnesium (Mg), whose loss could be involved in the appearance of muscle cramps, and they have also been added in the form of highly bioavailable salts, such as magnesium citrate.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): the intake of these amino acids together with carbohydrates during training has been shown to decrease muscle damage markers (Valentine, R.J. et al., IJSNEM. 2008). Also the branched amino acids are highly oxidized by the muscle, that is, they are used as an energy source, reducing the use of glycogen in favor of fats. In addition, the intake of these amino acids during exercise reduces Central Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), that is, it reduces the production of Serotonin (a neurotransmitter related to the symptoms of fatigue and mood) (Kerksick, CM et al., JISSN . 2.018).
- Arginine: this amino acid in addition to being a precursor of Nitric Oxide (NO), reduces lactate concentration and improves aerobic capacity. Furthermore, as it is a glucogenic amino acid, the muscle can use it as an extra energy source.
- Taurine: among others, it has antioxidant, metabolic and ergogenic effects (Galloway, S.D.R. et al., JAP. 2.008). Its intake together with the rest of the ingredients has been shown to improve muscular endurance during exercise (Hoffman, J.R. el al., JCSR. 2008). It stabilizes cell membranes by helping potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium pass through them (Bouckenooghe, T. et al., CNMC. 2006).
- Caffeine and Guarana: in the versions with caffeine we have added (in pure form and as Guarana) the most effective ingredient for the direct improvement of performance, both in resistance and strength (Grgic, J. et al., BJSM. 2.019 ), the caffeine. This in addition to activating the Central Nervous System (CNS), delays fatigue and optimizes the use of cellular fuels (glycogen and fat). But the most important thing is that it improves muscle contraction (Lopes, J.M. et al., JAP. 1983), hence its effectiveness especially when fatigue begins.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with spectacular taste and digestibility.
Flavors WITHOUT caffeine: Lemon and Orange
Flavors WITH caffeine: Cola and Berries
Format: box of 10 gels of 40g
How to use: take a gel approximately every 45 minutes of physical activity.
- If you also take Isodrink & Energy: take a gel approximately every hour of physical activity. After 3 hours, take one gel every 30 minutes (2 gels / hour).
- If you DO NOT take Isodrink & Energy: take one gel approximately every 30 minutes (2 gels / hour) of physical activity. After 3 hours, take one gel every 20 minutes (3 gels / hour).
In this case, as a professional recommendation to avoid dehydration, we suggest the intake of approximately 1 capsule of PRO Salt Caps every 60 – 90 minutes of physical activity.
|Por gel de 40 g|
|Valor energético||107 kcal|
|Grasas de las cuales:||0 g|
|Hidratos de carbono:||26,2 g|
|de los cuales|
|BCAA Total||400 mg|
Ingredients with Caffeine (Cola and Red Fruits): Water, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, branched amino acids (BCAAs) (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), acidity regulator: citric acid; flavorings, sea salt, magnesium citrate, L-arginine, L-taurine, guarana (Paullinia cupana), caffeine, potassium chloride, preservative: potassium sorbate.
Ingredients without Caffeine (Orange and Lemon): Water, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, branched amino acids (BCAA) (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), acidity regulator: citric acid; sea salt, magnesium citrate, L-arginine, L-taurine, potassium chloride, preservative: potassium sorbate; scents.
You may also like…
Energy Gum BarFrom: 1,99€
Isotonic Drink (Isodrink & Energy)From: 2,00€
Energy BarFrom: 2,20€