PACK GEL TESTER (x12 Energy Gel)
The Gel Tester PACK is a tasting pack with 12 gels of all the flavors of our famous Energy Gel. They are technical gels with a large amount of different types of carbohydrates for rapid and sustained absorption, salts to aid hydration and amino acids (BCAAs and others) to optimize performance. They have a liquid texture that will not cost you to swallow and will minimize gastrointestinal problems.
It contains 3 energy gels of each of the 4 flavors: caffeine cola, caffeinated red fruits, caffeine-free lemon, caffeine-free orange. They are all vegan and allergen free.
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 100 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Why Crown Sport Nutrition?
Technical energy gel with amino acids and electrolytes. Versions with and without caffeine
- Carbohydrate mixture in a 2: 1: 1 ratio (Maltodextrin: Dextrose: Fructose)
- With a plus of branched amino acids, Arginine and Taurine
- With minerals from assimilable sources
- Liquid texture with incredible flavor and digestibility
- Suitable for vegans and free of allergens
Energy Gel is an energy gel of the highest quality with a premium composition that provides all the necessary ingredients to improve performance in your training sessions and competitions. We have also developed it with a fluid texture that will not cost you to swallow and will minimize gastrointestinal problems.
It contains an ideal matrix of three sources of carbohydrates , Maltodextrin, Dextrose and Fructose, in a 2: 1: 1 ratio. Carbohydrate intake during sports practice has been shown to improve performance (Cermak, N.M. et al., SM. 2013; Pochmuller, M. et al., JISSN. 2016). In addition, if the exercise is prolonged (> 2.5 h) it has been shown that taking carbohydrates that are absorbed by different cellular transporters (known as GLUT) is the only way to increase the rate of assimilation and oxidation of exogenous carbohydrates by above 60 g / hour (Currell, K. et al., MSSE. 2008; Earnest, CP et al., JSCR. 2004). In addition, something that few people know and / or many forget is that the consumption of exogenous carbohydrates, during physical activity, minimizes the immunosuppressive effects produced by intense exercise (Nieman, D.C. et al., EIR. 1998).
But in addition to the combination of carbohydrates, our extraordinary formula has more added values since we have also incorporated:
- Minerals : better known as electrolytes or salts, especially sodium (Na) , which is the one we lose the most with sweat and it is essential to maintain hydration during physical activity (each energy gel provides approx. 110 mg) (Panel NDA. EFSA Journal. 2.011). They also provide potassium (K) and magnesium (Mg) , the loss of which could be involved in the appearance of muscle cramps, and they have also been added in the form of highly bioavailable salts, such as for example, magnesium citrate.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) : the intake of these amino acids along with carbohydrates during training has been shown to decrease muscle damage markers (Valentine, RJ et al., IJSNEM. 2008) . Also the branched amino acids are highly oxidized by the muscle, that is, they are used as an energy source, reducing the use of glycogen in favor of fats. In addition, the intake of these amino acids during exercise reduces Central Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), that is, it reduces the production of Serotonin (a neurotransmitter related to symptoms of fatigue and mood) (Kerksick, CM et al., JISSN . 2.018).
- Arginine: this amino acid, in addition to being a precursor of Nitric Oxide (NO), reduces lactate concentration and improves aerobic capacity. In addition, as it is a glucogenic amino acid, the muscle can use it as an extra source of energy.
- Taurine: among others, has antioxidant, metabolic and ergogenic effects (Galloway, S.D.R. et al., JAP. 2.008). Its intake together with the rest of the ingredients has been shown to improve muscular endurance during exercise (Hoffman, J.R. el al., JCSR. 2008). Stabilizes cell membranes by helping potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium pass through them (Bouckenooghe, T. et al., CNMC. 2006).
- Caffeine and Guarana: in the versions with 64 mg of caffeine we have added (in pure form and like Guarana) the most effective ingredient for the direct improvement of performance, both endurance and strength (Grgic, J. et al., BJSM. 2019), caffeine. This, in addition to activating the Central Nervous System (CNS), delays fatigue and optimizes the use of cellular fuels (glycogen and fat). But the most important thing is that it improves muscle contraction (Lopes, J.M. et al., JAP. 1983), hence its effectiveness, especially when fatigue begins.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with spectacular taste and digestibility.
- If you also take Isodrink & amp; Energy : take an energy gel approximately every hour of physical activity. After 3 hours, take one gel every 30 minutes (2 gels / hour).
- If you DO NOT take Isodrink & amp; Energy : take an energy gel approximately every 30 minutes (2 energy gels / hour) of physical activity. After 3 hours, take an energy gel every 20 minutes (3 energy gels / hour).
In this case, as a professional recommendation to avoid dehydration , we suggest the intake of approximately 1 capsule of PRO Salt Caps every 60 – 90 minutes of physical activity.
Flavors WITHOUT caffeine: Lemon and Orange
Flavors WITH caffeine: Cola and Red fruits
Take a gel approximately every 45 minutes of physical activity.
|Per 40 g gel|
|Energy Value||107 kcal|
|Fat of wich:||0 g|
|BCAA Total||400 mg|
Ingredients with caffeine (cola and red fruits): Water, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), acidity regulator: citric acid ; flavorings, sea salt, magnesium citrate, L-arginine, L-taurine, guarana ( Paullinia cupana ), caffeine, potassium chloride, preservative: potassium sorbate.
Ingredients caffeine-free (orange and lemon): Water, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), acidity regulator: citric acid; sea salt, magnesium citrate, L-arginine, L-taurine, potassium chloride, preservative: potassium sorbate; scents.