Vegan RAW Bar
Snack bar made of date, protein and hazelnut without sweeteners. With 29 g of carbohydrates and 8,4 g of protein. To take between meals or after training as recovery. Gluten free and vegan
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 49 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY CROWN SPORT NUTRITION? (41 SEC)?
SNACK BAR BASED ON DATES, PEAS AND HAZELNUTS. WITHOUT SWEETENERS.
- 29 g of Carbohydrates provided by the Date
- 8.4 g of protein from peas and hazelnuts
- Adequate nutritional ratio as a Recovery option
- Snack with a juicy texture and incredible flavor.
- No sweeteners or coloring agents
- Cold processing, without heat treatment
- Gluten Free and Suitable for Vegans
Raw Bar (Vegan) is a snack bar based on date, pea protein and hazelnuts of the highest quality with a premium composition that provides both energy and protein needed for your day to day. It has a unique juicy texture that is easy to eat and, in addition, as it has no chocolate coating and the fat content is low, its digestibility is very good. It contains no sweeteners, colorings or unnecessary added ingredients.
Contains a balanced blend of:
Dates, which provides carbohydrates (energy), mostly as a source of glucose and fructose in a ratio of approximately 1:1. But dates are not only a source of carbohydrates, maybe there are some facts about them that you did not know, if so, read on… The date is the fruit of the date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) and there are more than 2,000 different species. At a nutritional level between them they have some differences, but in general, all of them provide insoluble fiber which is good for our health and, most importantly, many different micronutrients such as vitamin C and B complex vitamins (including B2, B3, B6 and B9); more than 10 minerals, including potassium, magnesium, copper and selenium; and a wide range of biochemical phytoactives such as polyphenols, anthocyanins and carotenoids, which, among other properties, have a high antioxidant capacity (by 3 ORAC, FRAP and DPPH methods, although the most common is ORAC), which in the case of fresh dates has an ORAC value above 1.650 µmol trolox/100 g), which is of great help to the athlete, since it generates a greater amount of free radicals and oxidative substances (Al-Farsi, M.A. & Lee, Ch.Y., FSN. 2008).
Pea protein, which provides high biological value proteins, a somewhat lower value than egg white protein, but within the optimal range to be considered as such (Gorissen, S.H.M., AA. 2.018) and still being essential for muscle reconstruction, but without forgetting the importance they have in our daily lives for the optimal functioning of the immune system and hormonal, homeostasis, etc.. And all this within a 100% vegan (plant based) diet.
Seasoned with a touch of Hazelnuts, this nut will provide texture and flavor, but also an extra of essential and healthy unsaturated fatty acids.
And the ingredient that confers each flavor, in this case dehydrated apple and a little bit of natural aroma.
And a little bit of coconut butter to make everything compact well and give it juiciness.
In addition, Raw Bar has been cold processed, without any type of heat treatment or cooking (kneading, pressing and cutting), thus preserving intact all the micronutrients mentioned in the date and without denaturation of the pea proteins or rancidity of the hazelnut fats, keeping intact all the flavor and aroma of its ingredients.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products, with a unique taste, texture and digestibility.
Take one bar at any time of the day (between meals, as breakfast or snack, etc.). Due to its nutritional composition, it is suitable to be taken as Recovery after physical activity.
- It can be taken during physical activityas long as it is not of high intensity.
- You should take into account its higher sodium content (> 200 mg)because it can be interesting when planning intakes of this mineral / electrolyte either during physical activity or throughout the day.
- Because of its 3.4/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins, it can be taken as Recoverywhen there is no possibility of taking it as a shake or as a complement to it if the body weight or energy demand is high.
- If you take it as Recovery, accompany it with liquid to also optimize post-workout Rehydration.
- It can be taken as extra caloriesat times of the season of high energy demand.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||per 100 g||per bar (50 g)|
|of which, saturated||0.7g||0.7g|
|of which, sugars||23.1g||23.1g|
(71.6%) date paste, (18.2%) pea protein, (5.6%) dehydrated apple (apple, salt, preservative: citric acid; antioxidant: ascorbic acid), (3%) roasted hazelnuts, coconut butter, natural flavor.
Contains hazelnuts. May contain traces of egg, peanut, soy, milk (including lactose), other nuts, sulfites and sesame.
You may also like…
24,50€ vat included