Meatprot SL cares about your satisfaction and you can exercise your right of return within 14 calendar days from the date you received the order.
Remember that the minimum purchase age is 18 years.
In the event that you wish to withdraw from the order, you have 14 calendar days from receipt of the product, without any penalty for its exercise. In this regard, MEATPROT SL, will refund the full amount of the purchase, provided that you send us the returned product in perfect condition, and you will bear the return shipping costs.
Returns are made with the same method in which the payment was made.
To return an order, write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 calendar days from the date you received your package and you must send it to the following address with the transport company of your choice:
Meatprot. Polígono Raposal, Plot 23, 26580 Arnedo, La Rioja
- If you prefer, you can send the completed withdrawal form to email@example.com Download the form here
- The return costs are borne by the customer.
- The shipment must be made within 14 calendar days from the communication of the return.
To accept your return, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The shipment arrives within 14 calendar days from the communication of the return.
- For food safety reasons, as they are food products, the product cannot be unsealed or opened.
- The term for exercising this right is 14 calendar days from receipt of the product.
- The refund of the total amount of the purchase, that is, the price of the product plus the shipping costs, will be made before 14 calendar days have elapsed from the date on which the decision to withdraw the purchase was informed. To pay the amount, the same means of payment used for the initial transaction will be used, unless you expressly provide otherwise, provided that no expense is incurred.
- You will have to pay the shipping costs for the return of the goods when you have been previously informed of it.
- If the product is not returned in the original packaging, the amount of the return may suffer depreciation
In the case of a defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user.
The seller is responsible for the lack of conformity that is manifested within a period of two years from the delivery.
The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
At the moment that Meatprot SL verifies that all the conditions mentioned above are fulfilled, we will send you an e-mail informing you of the acceptance of the return.
From that date we have 14 calendar days to refund the amount of the purchase.
RETURN NOT ACCEPTED
In the event that the return does not meet these conditions and is not accepted, Meatprot SL will contact you to offer you the option of returning the items that have not been accepted. The return costs are at your expense.
Any claim that the USER deems appropriate will be addressed as soon as possible, and can be made at the following contact addresses:
- Postal : Polígono Raposal, Plot 23 26580 Arnedo, La Rioja
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Dispute Resolution
In accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for the resolution of online conflicts between the USER and the PROVIDER, without the need to resort to the courts of justice, through the intervention of a third party, called the Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, finally being able to suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict.
Link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhered to Confianza Online and in the terms of its Code of Ethics , in the event of disputes related to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may resort to the Confianza’s extrajudicial dispute resolution system. Online (www.confianzaonline.es).