Beta Alanine Slow Absorption 120 tabs
24,95€ vat included
Scientific serving of Beta Alanine (3200mg per serving), with a sustained release formula to help reduce the side effect of paresthesia.
120 tablets of 800mg.
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 49 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY CROWN SPORT NUTRITION? (41 SEC)?
Why Crown Sport Nutrition?
Beta Alanine Slow Absorption is beta alanine in slow absorption tablets that help reduce the side effect of paresthesia:
- 800 mg of Beta Alanine per tablet
- Slowly absorbed to help reduce paresthesia
- Easy consumption; 2 to 4 capsules daily
- Scientifically proven
To drink during the day
- Amplifies performance and delays the onset of fatigue
- Its effects are especially evident during the following exercise modes:
– Intense and relatively long continuous between 30 seconds to 10 minutes in duration
– Intermittent exercises where high to maximum intensities alternate with incomplete recovery periods, as occurs in team or combat sports.
β-Alanine (slow release) It is an amino acid structurally similar to L-Alanine, which is synthesized by the liver. Β-Alanine is not used to form proteins in the human body. Its main role is to serve as a precursor to synthesize carnosine, which is a dipeptide associated with muscular work capacity, particularly during relatively intense and prolonged exercises.
Although carnosine can be consumed from meat and poultry, it is degraded into its precursor amino acids (β-Alanine and Histidine). Histidine is easily taken up by the muscle but β-Alanine requires higher blood concentrations to increase muscle carnosine concentrations. This effect can only be achieved with additional intakes of β-Alanine in the form of a dietary supplement and not through a normal diet.
The only reported side effect is paresthesia (tingling of the skin), but studies indicate that this can be alleviated using low divided doses (1.6 grams) or using a sustained-release formula such as Beta Alanine Slow Absorption. < / p>
Recommendations for consumption For 6 weeks, take 4 tablets (3200 mg) a day preferably before breakfast or divided into 2 doses (with a difference of 3 to 4 hours). From there, lower the intake to 2 tablets (1600 mg) a day.
|Information nutritional||For 4 tablets|
Beta-alanine (800 mg), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (thickener), microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) . May contain traces of crustaceans, sulphites, gluten, eggs, fish, milk, soy and / or derivatives thereof.