Beta Alanine Slow Absorption is designed to provide the scientific amount of beta-alanine per day and helping to reduce paresthesia:
- 800 mg of Beta Alanine per tablet
- Slow absorption to help reduce paresthesia
- Easy consumption; from 2 to 4 capsules daily
- Scientifically proven
To take during the day
- Amplifies performance and delays the onset of fatigue
- Its effects are especially evident during the following exercise modalities:
– Intense and relatively long continuous exercise from 30 seconds to 10 minutes long.
– Intermittent exercises in which high to high intensities alternate with incomplete periods of recovery as in the case of joint or combat sports.
Beta Alanine is an amino acid structurally similar to L-Alanine, which is synthesized by the liver. Β-Alanine is not used to form proteins in the human body. Its main role is to serve as a precursor to synthesize carnosine, which is a dipeptide associated with muscle work capacity, particularly during relatively intense and prolonged exercises.
Although carnosine can be consumed from meats and poultry, it is degraded in its precursor amino acids (β-Alanine and Histidine). Histidine is easily captured by the muscle but β-Alanine requires higher blood concentrations to increase muscle carnosine concentrations. This effect can only be achieved with additional intakes of β-Alanine in the form of a dietary supplement and not through the normal diet.
The only side effect reported is paresthesia (tingling in the skin), but studies indicate that this can be alleviated by using low divided doses (1.6 grams) or by using a sustained release formula such as Beta Alanine Slow Absorption.
Recommendations for consumption
For 6 weeks, take 4 tablets (3200 mg) a day preferably before breakfast or divided into 2 doses (with a difference of 3 to 4 hours). From there, lower the dose to 2 tablets (1600 mg) per day.
Ingredients: Beta-alanine (800 mg), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (thickener), microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent). It may contain traces of crustaceans, sulfites, gluten, eggs, fish, milk, soybeans and / or derivatives thereof.