Pre Workout PRO ST
Pre-Workout PRO ST is a concentrated pre-workout powder of the highest quality with a perfectly balanced composition; all essential amino acids, caffeine, yerba mate and precursors of nitric oxide. Scientifically proven by the University of Greenwich, it provides all the necessary nutrients to enhance your workouts and competitions, both in strength and endurance. ST line [Scientific Tested].
Certified by Informed Sport.
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 100 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Why Crown Sport Nutrition?
Scientifically proven pre-workout formula
- With a plus of essential amino acids
- With caffeine and nitric oxide precursors
- Low in Carbohydrates and without added sugars
- Proven efficacy through own scientific study
Pre-Workout PRO ST is a highest quality concentrated powder pre-workout with a perfectly balanced composition and scientifically proven* by the University of Greenwich that provides all the nutrients necessary to enhance your workouts and competitions, both strength and endurance .
Its extraordinary formula consists of:
- Essential Aminoacids (EEAA): necessary and fundamental for the perfect functioning of the muscles that are working. Pre-training intake of these amino acids has been shown to delay fatigue and improve recovery through less muscle wasting (Jäger, R. et al., JISSN. 2017; Hoffman, J.R. al al., IJSNEM. 2009). Provided in optimal proportion, similar to that of muscle mass.
- Nitric Oxide Precursors (NO): the exchange between the amino acids Citrulline and Arginine in the presence of oxygen releases a molecule of NO that when binding to its specific receptors produces vasodilation, this allows a greater supply of blood and, therefore, of oxygen and nutrients to the active muscles, which appears to translate into improved performance (Suzuki, T. et al., JISSN. 2016).
- Taurine: among others, it has antioxidant, metabolic and ergogenic effects (Galloway, S.D.R. et al., JAP. 2008). Its intake along with the other ingredients has been shown to improve muscular endurance during exercise (Hoffman, J.R. el al., JCSR. 2008).
- Tyrosine: this amino acid improves focus and concentration when combined with caffeine (Zaragoza, J. et al., JISSN. 2.019), something very important to perform at your best in your training or competition.
- Betaine: This glycine derivative improves performance because, among other effects, it increases the rate of re-synthesis of creatine and increases the levels of nitric oxide (NO) in blood (Trepanowski, J.F. et al., JSCR. 2011). It also improves total volume loading to fatigue, in addition to improvements in power and force output (Lee, E.C. et al., JISSN. 2010).
- Acetil-L-Carnitine: This acetylated form of L-carnitine has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus improving performance at two levels:
1º) improves the metabolism of the mitochondria because it donates its acetyl group to generate acetyl-CoA (fundamental in the Krebs cycle for obtaining energy).
2º) it exerts a cholinergic effect (it also donates its acetyl group to synthesize acetylcholine), that is, it improves cognitive function and concentration (Onofrj, M. et al., ERN. 2,013).
- Caffeine and Yerba Mate: We have added (in pure form and as Yerba Mate) the most effective ingredient for direct performance improvement, both endurance and strength (Grgic, J. et al., BJSM. 2.019), caffeine. In addition to activating the Central Nervous System (CNS), it delays fatigue and optimizes the use of cellular fuels (glycogen and fat). But the most important thing is that it improves muscle contraction (Lopes, J.M. et al., JAP. 1983), hence its effectiveness especially when fatigue begins.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with spectacular taste and digestibility.
* Scientific study under revision. This matrix of ingredients was studied with 2 portions (30 g) of PRE Workout PRO ST together with about 16 g of added carbohydrates, so if you want to take a product similar to that of the scientific study, you can add 2/3 of the intake (approx. 20 g = 1 +1/2 of intake) from Isodrink & Energy Lemon and the effectiveness will be maximum according to the scientific study.
Flavours: Citric & Blue Storm
Format: 300 g TIN (20 intakes of 15 g)
How to use depending on the body weight of the person:
- People up to 80 kg: mix 15 g (3 level scoops, equivalent to one dose) in 250 ml of water and drink it approx. 45 to 30 minutes before training.
- People between 80 and 100 Kg: mix about 22.5 g (4.5 scoops, equivalent to 1.5 shots) in 300 ml of water and drink it approx. 45 to 30 minutes before training.
- People over 100 kg: mix about 30g (6 level scoops, equivalent to 2 doses) in 400 ml of water and drink it approx. 45 to 30 minutes before training.
|INFORMACIÓN NUTRICIONAL:||Por 15 g = 1 porción||Por 22,5 g = 1,5 porciones||Por 30 g = 2 porciones|
|Energía||139 kJ / 33 kcal||209 kJ / 49,5 kcal||278 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Grasas||0,0 g||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Hidratos de Carbono||2,8 g||4,2 g||5,6 g|
|de los cuales azúcares||0,0 g||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Proteínas||5,0 g||7,5 g||10 g|
|Sal||0,0 g||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Aminoácidos esenciales||6.000 mg||9.000 mg||12.000 mg|
|de los cuales ramificados (BCAAs) (ratio 2:1:1)||3.000 mg||4.500 mg||6.000 mg|
|Citrulina||1.250 mg||1.875 mg||2.500 mg|
|Arginina||1.250 mg||1.875 mg||2.500 mg|
|Betaína HCl||1.000 mg||1.500 mg||2.000 mg|
|Acetil-L-Carnitina||680 mg||1.020 mg||1.360 mg|
|Taurina||500 mg||750 mg||1.000 mg|
|Tirosina||500 mg||750 mg||1.000 mg|
|Cafeína Total||203 mg||304,5 mg||406 mg|
|Yerba Mate (2% en Cafeína)||150 mg||225 mg||300 mg|
- Flavor Citric: Glucose polymers, leucine, lysine HCl, citrulline malate, arginine base, betaine HCl, isoleucine, valine, N-acetyl-L-carnitine HCl, threonine, phenylalanine, acidulant: citric acid; taurine, tyrosine, methionine, anhydrous caffeine, flavorings, yerba mate dry extract (Ilex paraguariensis A.), tryptophan, sweetener: sucralose; colorant: carotene.
May contain traces of soy.
- Flavor Blue Storm: Glucose polymers, (10%) L-leucine, (9%) L-lysine HCl, L-citrulline malate, L-arginine, betaine HCl, (5%) L-isoleucine, (5%) L-valine, acidulant: citric acid; N-acetyl-L-carnitine HCl, (4%) L-threonine, (3.7%) L-fenilalanine, L-tyrosine, taurine, (2.3%) L-methionine, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; aromas, anhydrous caffeine, extract from Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) (2% caffeine), (1%) L-tryptophan, sweetener: sucralose; calcium salt of orthophosphoric, dye: brilliant blue FCF.