Premium recuperator with Anti-Doping certificate and Scientific Study
- With 2 sources of Carbohydrates and Proteins
- With a plus of Glutamine
- With its own scientific study that guarantees its effectiveness
- With Anti-Doping certificate by Informed-Sport
- Easy absorption and delicious taste
3: 1 PRO Recovery ST is a UNIQUE recovery of the highest quality that provides all the necessary nutrients to optimize recovery in sports in which strength-endurance predominates.
Its efficacy in attenuating loss of performance, fatigue and accelerating both recovery and post-training muscle function is scientifically proven by the University of Greenwich (Naclerio, F. et al., JSCR. 2020). https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Fulltext/2020/07000/Effects_of_a_Multi_ingredient_Beverage_on_Recovery.10.aspx
These results are achieved because 3: 1 PRO Recovery ST has a premium blend of the best ingredients:
- Carbohydrates: combines 2 sources of high glycemic index, Dextrose and Maltodextrin, in a ratio 1/1, which is ideal to optimize energy recovery processes (glycogen replacement) after physical activity (Mata, F. et al., Euro-American Journal of Sports Sciences. 2.018).
- Proteins: UNIQUE combination of 2 sources of hydrolyzed (pre-digested) fast absorbing proteins, such as hydrolyzed beef (All Beef®) and hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (Optipep® Sport 90). These protein sources are of rapid assimilation (Wilson, J. et al., JISSN. 2006; Naclerio, F. et al. In preliminary studies of the quality and composition of the raw material All Beef® (2015) from Pennings , B. et al., AJCN. 2013) and high in essential amino acids, thus favoring post-training muscle recovery processes.
- We have also added L-Glutamine, because this amino acid, among other functions, seems to improve the functioning of the immune system because it serves as fuel (Calder, PC et al., AA. 1999), mainly to macrophages and lymphocytes.
In relation to this, the supplementation itself with whey proteins and hydrolyzed meat (All Beef®) can also benefit the immune system since, on the one hand, the amino acids of the whey protein are signaling, which, among others regulate the function of lymphocytes (Bumrungpert, A. et al., JMF. 2018) and, on the other hand, the All Beef® meat protein has shown a greater adaptive response of the immune system, when ingested together with carbohydrates, due to a decrease in HNP1-3 (marker of humoral immunity), which indicates a lower risk of infection (Naclerio, F. et al., JAP. 2016).
This matrix of ingredients is specially designed to have an optimal absorption and that the arrival of all its nutrients, to the muscle cells, is fast and effective.
And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with spectacular taste and digestibility.
Ingredients: (34%) Dextrose, (34%) maltodextrin, (15%) hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (Optipep® Sports 90) (emulsifier: soy lecithin), (14%) hydrolyzed meat concentrate beef (All Beef®), (1.7%) L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), flavor and sweeteners: sucralose and acesulfame-K.
Contains milk (including lactose) and soy.
Instructions for use: mix 59 g (approx. 1.5 scoops) or a single-dose sachet in 300 ml of water or sweet drinks, shake well and drink immediately after training to promote energy and muscle recovery. It is not 100% water soluble due to the very nature of All Beef Protein Concentrate. Shake lightly before each intake.
- To enhance the recovery processes it is recommended to add about 5 g of powdered creatine monohydrate (Creatine Monohydrate) to the shake.
- To enhance muscle recovery processes, in sessions with greater muscle wasting, the additional co-ingestion of a 2: 1: 1 Instant BCAA intake is recommended.
Flavor: Vanilla .
Formats: pot of 590 g (10 portions of 59 g) and box of 10 single-dose sachets of 50 g.