3:1 Vegan Recovery+ 750 g Tin (15 intakes)
29,95€ vat included
Vegan recuperator ideal for endurance sports formulated based on the latest scientific evidence with 3 parts of carbohydrate, 1 part of micronized pea protein and an extra of essential amino acids, glutamine, vitamins and minerals. Excellent taste, digestion and dissolution.
- Express shipping to all Europe in 48h.
- Free shipping over 49 €.
- Customer service: Do you have any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
WHY CROWN SPORT NUTRITION? (41 SEC)?
- Ratio 3/1 between Carbohydrates (2 sources) and Proteins (Peas)
- With a plus of Essential Amino Acids and Glutamine (Kyowa®)
- With extra vitamins and minerals
- Easy absorption and delicious taste
- Free of Allergens and Suitable for Vegans
3:1 Vegan Recovery+ is a recovery of the highest quality that provides all the necessary nutrients to optimize recovery in sports in which strength-endurance predominates. Its composition is balanced from such way to provide a 3/1 ratio between carbohydrates and proteins, which according to scientific studies (Margolis, LM. et al., MSSE. 2020) is the ideal ratio to enhance both energy and muscle recovery processes, in addition to promote a hormonal profile (Kraemer, WJ. et al., JAP. 1998) suitable for optimizing these processes after training or competition.
Its extraordinary formula consists of:
- Carbohydrates: combines 2 sources with a high glycemic index, Dextrose and Maltodextrin, in a 1/1 ratio, which is ideal for optimizing energy recovery processes (glycogen replacement) after physical activity (Mata, F. et al., Euroamerican
Journal of Sports Sciences. 2018).
- Proteins: contains our exclusive and unique micronized pea protein as a protein source. This source of protein, although it is of vegetable origin, being micronized, is rapidly assimilated (Overduin, J. et al., F&NR. 2015) and, furthermore, as it is fortified with essential amino acids, it favors post-workout muscle recovery processes, especially when ingested in a drink that contains the carbohydrates dextrose and maltodextrin. (which is the mixture mentioned in the previous point) (Zawadzki, KM. et al., JAP. 1992). The addition of protein facilitates the repair and recovery of exercised muscle (Saunders, MJ. et al., JSCR. 2007).
- L-Leucia: why have we added a plus of this important amino acid? Well, to reach what is known as the “Leucine threshold”. Since this threshold is essential to activate the physiological systems of post-workout recovery (protein synthesis via mTOR) (Phillips, SM. et al., Nutrition and Metabolism. 2016), which together with the rest of the essential amino acids (from pea protein plus those added) will make them optimal.
- Essential amino acids: we have fortified the formula with some essential amino acids (L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine and L-Methionine) to complement the aminogram of pea protein, which being of vegetable origin it has a lower percentage in some of them, which is known as limiting amino acids. With this we achieve an amino acid profile of high Biological Value, that is, similar to that of the most popular sources of animal protein. common, such as dairy (Whey).
- L-Glutamine: this non-essential amino acid, among other functions, seems to improve the functioning of the immune system because it serves as fuel (Calder, PC et al., AA. 1999), mainly macrophages and to lymphocytes. In relation to this, protein supplementation itself benefits the immune system, since the amino acids themselves are signaling, which, among others, regulate the function of lymphocytes (Bumrungpert, A. et al., JMF. 2018).
- Vitamins: added up to a minimum of 15% of the NRV to facilitate all body recovery processes.
- Minerals: we have only added the necessary minerals (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium) to favor rehydration after training.
This matrix of ingredients is specially designed for optimal absorption and that the arrival of all its nutrients to the muscle cells is fast and effective. And like all Crown Sport Nutrition® products with a flavor and digestibility spectacular.
Available flavors: Chocolate.
Available formats: 750 g jar (15 servings).
Mix 50g of product (1 heaped scoop) with 250-300 ml of water, shake well and drink immediately after physical activity.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||Per 100g||*%NRV||Per 50 g||*%NRV|
|Of which sat. fatty Acids||1,0||g||0,5||g|
|Of which Sugars||32||g||16||g|
|ADDED AMINO ACIDS|
*% NRV: percentage of the Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients (Chocolate): (33%) Maltodextrin, (32%) dextrose, (17%) micronized pea protein, defatted cocoa powder, (2,6 %) L-leucine, (1,4%) L-glutamine (Kyowa Quality®), sodium citrate, flavoring, magnesium salt of citric acid, calcium salt of citric acid, (0,4%) L-threonine, (0,36%) L-lysine HCl, (0,28%) L-isoleucine, vitamin mix (L-ascorbic acid, D- biotin, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol,pyridoxine hydrochloride, phylloquinone, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroralmonoglutamic acid), (0,2%) L-me-thionine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame-K.